Racial comments have been running rampant throughout the Big Brother house, taking national media by storm, and shocking and appalling live feed viewers. But, last night’s fight amongst the houseguests takes the cake and caused an all out war in the house.
Last night’s uproar is difficult to capture in a blog post because so much happened and, you really have to watch it for yourself to understand the extent and craziness of it. But we’ll do our best to give you an overview of the night’s events, as well as flashback times so you can watch it all happen on the live feeds with the flashback feature. The events are honestly vile and it’s horrible to see that people are capable of being so downright nasty.
- Flashback to 9:21 PM BBT 7/11: The drama started with Nick’s eviction, which caused Ginamarie to have an emotional meltdown. She sobbed hysterically all night, clutching Nick’s hat and shorts. It was over the top and incredibly dramatic. Eventually she goes in the bedroom, where Jessie happens to be hiding. Jessie tells Ginamarie she is sorry she is feeling bad and Ginamarie snaps back “well it’s your fault”. Kaitlin immediately jumps in gangs up on Jessie too. Ginamarie suggests that Jessie is just jealous of her and Nick’s relationship. Jessie angrily leaves the room. Ginamarie quickly follows her to the other room, where the rest of the house is hanging out. She goes off on a psychotic rant that I cannot begin to make sense of, but it includes delusional thoughts such as ““I’ve been single for 2 years. I haven’t been this upset since I broke up with my fiance and I wasn’t even that upset.” (referring to Nick’s eviction). You’ll have to watch – it’s pretty entertaining.
- Flashback to 10:09PM BBT 7/11: Aaryn and Kaitlin accost Jessie and question why she voted against them. Jessie tells them that she didn’t feel like she was treated well in their alliance. Judd walks in and Kaitlin yells at Judd to “get the f*** out”. Like the mean girls they are, they mock her for unsuccessfully trying to be in a showmance with every guy in the house. Aaryn even goes so far as to call Jessie a “crazy, slutty bi***”.
- Flashback to 10:53PM BBT 7/11: This is where things get really out of hand and it’s actually difficult to watch. Aaryn, Ginamarie, and Kaitlin have been know for their disgusting racial comments throughout the season. It’s appalling how far they take it this time. The fight starts when Candice walks into the bedroom and see her mattress flipped over – a ‘prank’ that Aaryn pulled on her. Candice stands up for herself and says “I know someone’s got one more time to flip my bed then there’s going to be all hell in this house.” Kaitlin shouts back “Wooo! Gonna see the black girl come out of you!”. Aaryn proceeds to mock Candice’s voice, saying “”Whatchu gon do gurrl … class girl? Where’s yo class?”. At one point, Ginamarie gets in Candice’s face and says “”You want the black to come out?”. Howard eventually comes in and begs Candice to not fight and just to walk away – he eventually carries her out of the room.
- Flashback to about 11:00pm BBT 7/11: This is the part that is really heartbreaking. Howard and Candice go into the Have-Not room. Howard asks Candice if she wants him to go home because he’ll go home if he has to defend her.“I can’t let them talk to you like that,” he tells her. He tells Candice to just sleep on the HOH couch, that it’s not worth it to fight with the mean girls over the bed. Candice begins to crying and says “I can’t do this”.
- Flashback to 11:09pm BBT 7/11: The craziness continues when Amanda confronts Aaryn and tries to explain to her that she really needs to watch the things she is saying because she offending people and coming off as a racist. Of course, Aaryn gets defensive and attacks Amanda, telling her that she just saying this to stir up crap. It turns into a shouting match.
- Flashback to 11:30pm BBT 7/11: Howard is crying by himself in the Have-Not room, trying to keep his composure and keep himself from going off on the mean girls.
The whole night is complete insanity. It is unfortunate that some of the Houseguests this season are so hateful and mean. The racial slurs and discrimination are awful and absolutely disgusting. And they have gotten to a whole new level. Hopefully something is done in the house soon because it isn’t fair for people to be subjected to such cruelty.